What race where Adam and Eve?

vanessa
Quartz

What race where Adam and Eve?

Postby vanessa » Thu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Hi there.,
Just a few things i dont understand about religion if Adam and eve where the first two humans to live on Earth what race where they? how did we get such a mixture today??

Another thing that i cant seem to get my head around is if they could make more humans with the ribs of
Adam and eves sons cane or able why is it that with todays technologies why cant it be done today?
If anyone has the answers or can help me out with these questions would appreciate hearing about it- thankyou Vanessa

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: What race where Adam and Eve?

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu May 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Hi Vanessa

To my understanding, Adam and Eve were just stories created by the church, such as the devil and hell.

maybe others can share their views on such a good question. :ympray:
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

AdriannaEmma
Quartz

Postby AdriannaEmma » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:10 am

well i went to catholic school and i agree with Chris
they're totally made up, I've had religion teachers tell me not to take the bible that literally because its just examples of how to live your life in a good way
i doubt they're actually true but anything's possible if your talkin about god

<3adrianna

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 pm

A little more info about Adam and Eve..
This lady is an awesome psychic and has tons of clips for you to learn from

Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Religion”