Miscarriages

solo
Celestite

Miscarriages

Postby solo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

I would like to tell a short story for the mothers who have lost children, children of all ages. I spoke to a young woman who lost a child through a miscarriage and she was devastated as you could only imagine.

There are times when I do open up a little on certain things when in public, though thankfully it is only on rare occasions. At first I am always a little hesitant to do so, but then when I see that the person is in a real need I will then approach cautiously. What I mean by this is; has anyone ever been at a certain place on a precise time where you are the only one who can offer assistance of a particular type. I believe many of us are used as instruments for those who are in need. We are there by no mistake and many are not aware of this fact. I would love to know your thoughts on this.

The mysteries of life and what it can dish out for us at times can be very down-heartening and cruel. And yet at times they are for good reason only we don’t know it.

You may remember me mentioning once of sitting in a séance where I gave a message to a woman who lost her child from a miscarriage over forty years ago. The woman’s daughter came through and wanted to give her mother some very good advice on forgiveness. Though sadly the mother sat there dumbfounded and speechless.
I suppose she was not expecting this sudden appearance of a long lost daughter, and yes the daughter certainly was her forty year old self as I could clearly see a fully matured woman standing in front of me. Again I repeated the message and asked if she had anything she wanted to say to her daughter. A wonderful opportunity lost which may never again come about.
What a shame it was for the mother not to make the connection, and a tearful part for her daughter as well.

When I finished speaking with the young woman she then asked; do our children grow on the other-side. That’s when I told her the above story.

I further said; there are numerous reasons why miscarriages occur, karma is one of them. In fact karma is everything, but the type of karma in the story above is a learning process for, not only mother and child, but also to those closely connected with the mother and the child lost. This is called a group learning karma. Then there is this reason; a high evolved spirit person needs to re-enter the womb and experience this for a brief moment in time to complete some part of their spiritual evolvement through a miscarriage, or from some other abrupt ending while still in the womb.

Then there are the ones who get to be born but die for no apparent reason hours or even days later. This is their choice before coming into the womb. For some reason it is the experience they are in need of. Sadly for whatever the reasons we cannot see the whole truth behind it all, but truly it is for our benefit as well for those connected or involved.

Then the young woman said; do we still have a body or are we just energy. My answer to her was; as for your comment on energy, everything is energy. When you venture to the other-side as you would do on numerous occasions when in deep sleep, whether you remember it or not, you would have been hugging your child and feeling his/her little body as solid and as warm as if on earth. Know that all is right with your child and do not worry, but send your love in your prayers always.

Your child will grow and learn and be very much loved by all those there. Never harbour regrets and always remember it was for a reason which you had no control over.

It helped her some, but truly it’s only a natural event that we do grieve for those we lose.

solo
Celestite

Re: Miscarriages

Postby solo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Just recently I was asked about abortions and what my thoughts were on this;

I am not one to point the finger in judging another, this is not for me. But I will say this; ABORTIONS is the crude name for the bringing to an end of a life within the womb. A life meant for a spirit person to come and experience a physical life through.

Some may say, but what if the child is going to be terribly handicapped? Maybe that is the experience chosen by the spirit person as well for the mother and father.
We all enter the world for a specific reason, and we all bring with us luggage carried over from previous lives – good karma and bad. For a child to come into the world handicapped, there would have to be an agreement between both parties before either are born in the physical.

But if a rape has taken place and later the woman was found to be pregnant, then an abortion may be justified, especially if she be mentally disturbed from the incident or physically injured.
I cannot describe all the reasons behind such events which takes place here on earth as WHY it occurs, but only through what I do know of. And of course there are many other reasons as well which will always be unknown to us.

What I do suggest for readers is; in everything said and done, always think things through first, thoroughly, without ever making hasty decisions otherwise you may regret it later.

Sharm
Quartz

Postby Sharm » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:10 am

Thank you for taking the time to write this. Sometimes it is hard to see the bigger picture. In instances like this we just have to try a little harder to. I have not experienced either of these situations but I do know that your advice applies to most painful experiences in life.

Much love,

Sharmila

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Appreciate very much your comment Sharmila.

But truly in what I have said, I believe its only scratching the top of the ice as it does go much deeper than we could ever imagine possible.

Return to “Religion”