Father of the Bride

solo
Celestite

Father of the Bride

Postby solo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello Everyone, I hope the New Year 2013 brings you much joy, peace and happiness but above all, may you achieve the things you seek most in life.

To tell this story I will have to give my occupation, which is Marriage Celebrancy.

I did a wedding ceremony on the 8th of December 2012; while waiting for the bride to arrive I decided to approach her father and have a few words with him concerning "The Giving Away".

After a few minutes of talking he seemed to open up where he then told me he recently came out of hospital. What happened I asked. He said he had a massive heart attack and died three times.
Each time he died he was brought back by the paramedics. He then looked at me with tears in his eye's (still suffering from what he experienced I guess), - as I looked hard at him I knew he wanted me to ask further questions; what happened I asked. Did you see anything? Yes he quickly replied. He then went on to say - I never believed in a God or anything beyond this life, but what I experienced has changed me completely and I'm a different man now because of it. He then raised his shirt sleeve to show me the nicotine patches on his arm as he is trying to give up cigarettes, and he told me he is also cutting down on his drinking.

Who did you see I asked quietly; that he would not say. All he said was, I am 50 years old, I took a massive heart attack and it change me for the better, not only my thoughts about God and life after death, but in my life style also. I'm having counseling on what occurred when I died. You see, each time I died the conversation would take up and continue on from where it was left.

I then said to him, do you know just how lucky you are to get a second chance at life, many rarely are ever given these. How fortunate you are to be given God’s grace.

I know he wanted to tell me more but the arrival of his daughter in the limousine stopped him. As for how he lived his life before the experience, that I do not know of and really dont want to.

Sorry Chris I posted this on the wrong page, it should have been on Religion/Spirituality and not meditation.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Father of the Bride

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:25 pm

WOW :-bd

What a great story. I hope he can spread his experience with others so they may learn something from it also.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Religion”