A LittLE Girl

solo
Celestite

A LittLE Girl

Postby solo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:58 am

Hi everyone, here is something I think you will all enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzKz3RuZ ... re=related

jazz
Angelite

Re: A LittLE Girl

Postby jazz » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi everyone, here is something I think you will all enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzKz3RuZ ... re=related

Hi Solo :)
Thankyou so much for sharing this, i went all goose bumps when i was watching her paint, bless her heart what a special little soul, she certainly does have God close to her, and what she receives through God is just amazingly beautiful, i have had visions of Heaven myself through my son, and i know it is the most Beautiful place you could ever imagine she described the colours as i saw them too, so many colours and the beauty is nothing like we have ever seen on this Earth plane...she is so blessed and i feel she will help so many people to heal in the world through her paintings, comfort will come from her paintings also for those who fear what happens to us when we leave this Earth plane, surely this will bring reasurrance of life after in heaven with our Heavenly Father. :ymhug: and will give them faith and hope of knowing we do meet up with all our loved ones again, including babies we have lost through miscarriage, abortion, still birth, however those little souls chose how to leave all go back home to the spirit world, grow and live on in the spirit world until we met up again in heaven, miracles do happen in heaven all our suffering is over in the spirit world, that is our reward for doing kind deeds for others. O:-)

I hope many get to see this amazingly beautiful little girl and her gifts....Godbless jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:59 am

Agree with you Jazz .... thanks

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:54 pm

OMG thanks for sharing mate :ymhug:
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Chris, I hope its enjoyed by many here.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi there Solo,

That was very beautiful thanks for sharing. That girl is a pure earth angel!!!!! :)

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:37 pm

WOW !!!!!!!!

Return to “Religion”